Oak's Online GRE Test
Diagnose your problem areas and improve your score!Oak's Online GRE Test - our online GRE test simulator offers you five full-length computer based practice tests with the following features:
- our GRE® test has been designed according to the test and scoring pattern of the Revised General GRE® test.
- your analytical writing essays are scored and in-depth feedback is given by experienced evaluators (sent by e-mail within three working days)
- we provide detailed explanatory answers for every single question
- detailed score reports provided at the end allow you to gauge your strengths and weaknesses through a questionwise analysis of your performance
Activate Your Oak's Online GRE Test
- Click HERE to activate your account for Oak's Online GRE Test
- Click 'New Registration'
- Enter the ACTIVATION CODE printed on the receipt or provided/e-mailed to you and click 'SUBMIT'
- Enter your accurate information and click 'OK' to generate a username and password
- We will send you this username and password along with the test instructions on the registered e-mail address (entered during registration)
- You can access the test after receiving this e-mail. Save the username and password carefully for future reference
Starting the testCLICK HERE TO START THE TEST
Dont have a username? contact us to buy the Oak's Online GRE Tests.
Sample screenshots of our practice GRE® diagnostic testsClick the thumbnails to enlarge the images. Roll-over the image to see the navigation buttons
Minimum software and hardware requirementsBefore you click the 'Start Test' button please ensure you meet the following system requirements
- Hardware: Pentium/AMD processor (at least 1.2 GHz), screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768px, an internet connection with a speed of at least 256Kbps
- Software: Latest version of Adobe Flash Player
- Operating System: preferably Windows XP and onwards. Mac O.S. not supported
- Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
- For further assistance with the test or general troubleshooting you can e-mail us at email@example.com