Sample Application Documents
Sample Transcript Format
1. 15 to 18 sets of College transcripts (considering you are applying to 8 universities) are required on the college letterhead with original stamp and signature of the college registrar or the principal. Photocopies of college letterhead are acceptable. These transcripts are to be enclosed in the college envelopes or in normal white envelopes. At the back of the envelope get a stamp and signature across the flaps. (Stamp and signature across the flap is compulsory.)
2. Photocopies of Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate/Passing certificate to be attested by the college. (This is required only if the student has completed his degree course). The Degree/Passing/Provisional Certificate must be included with the transcripts.
3. Some American Universities do not accept college transcripts. They accept transcripts signed and sealed by the university. In that case you must contact the transcript department of your university along with photocopies of all your mark sheets and any other documents required as per your University requirement.
4. Some American Universities require university attested mark sheets. In that case you must get you get your mark sheets (include all backlog/year down mark sheets) and Degree Certificate attested by the University Registrar. Each set should be signed, stamped and sealed in an envelope.
5. Students who have completed Diploma before the degree should take 15 to 18 sets of Diploma Transcripts including the Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate/Passing Certificate attested by College Registrar. Each set should be signed, stamped and sealed in an envelope.
6. If a student has completed his degree course in 2 different colleges, then he must take transcripts from both the colleges in separate envelopes.
8. You must mention the date of issuance* on transcripts.
9. You should include a write-up on the university and college too in the transcript envelope.
*- The date you get your transcripts sealed and signed by the college
NOTE: You can use photocopies of the college letterhead, but make sure that the college stamp and the registrar's signature is in original on every page)