For students who have given the GRE several times, the worry has always been that the universities they are sending the scores to will see their bad scores along with their good ones. Now, however that is going to change.
The ETS has introduced a feature which it calls the ScoreSelectSM Option which allows you to select which GRE scores you want to send to the universities and colleges you are applying to. Here are the details according to ETS :
“Test takers can now select from several options.
On test day, when viewing their scores at the test center*, they can select the:
- ScoreSelect Most Recent option — Send their GRE scores from their current test administration (FREE).
- ScoreSelect All option — Send their GRE scores from all administrations in the last 5 years (FREE).
Test takers can decide which option to use for each of their 4 FREE score reports.
After test day, test takers can send Additional Score Reports for a fee and select:
- ScoreSelect Most Recent option — Send their GRE scores from their most recent test administration.
- ScoreSelect All option — Send their GRE scores from all administrations in the last 5 years.
- ScoreSelect Any option — Send their GRE scores from one OR many test administrations in the last 5 years.
Scores for a test administration must be reported in their entirety.”
For more details visit this page: