The ETS sends your score to four universities free. But, if you want to sent Additional GRE Score Reports (ASRs) to more universities, you have to order them by mail or by phone. Here’s how.
BY MAIL OR FAX
- Download and complete the Additional Score Report Form or use the form found in the center of the Bulletin.
- Mail it with the fee to the address on the form.
- The fee is U.S. $23 per score recipient.
- Requests are processed within 10 working days after receipt.
- Faxed requests are accepted if you pay by credit card (American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, or VISA). The fax number is 1-610-290-8975.
- Once a request and fee is mailed or faxed, it cannot be canceled, changed, or refunded.
- If paying by demand draft, make your draft payable to “ETS-GRE”
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7463
- Before you call, have the following information ready:
- registration number, Social Security number or confirmation number
- test date
- date of birth
- institution code(s) and department code(s)
- Timings: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST, 7 days a week (3:30 pm – 7:30 am IST)
- Wait for confirmation before hanging up to be sure your request is completed. Once information is entered, changes cannot be made.
- Score reports will be mailed to you and to your designated institutions approximately five working days after your call. You must wait until your scores are initially reported before you can use this service.
- This phone service allows you to request up to eight score recipients. To request more than eight, please call again.
- Requests for “Test Taker Copies Only” or changes in your mailing address cannot be processed through this service.