Welcome to the latest installment of the GREat Five-Minute Reads. As the dystopic future becomes the current reality, thanks to the worldwide lockdown brought about by a microscopic virus, we present a few distractions that can also serve as drills for your GRE Reading Comprehension and Sentence Completion tasks. Who said learning had to be boring?
- iGlasses, anyone? Augmented Reality: possibility or certainty?
- Lessons from History to Help you Prepare for the Worst
- Plata o plomo? O cobre? Learn how the Spanish conquered the Americas
- Did you know you can use oil and eggs to make paintings?
- Send out the Bat Signal: these flying oddities are everywhere!