Hi folks! Today’s post is a write up by Shraddha Barawkar, an engineering student (see brief bio below) about her GRE test experiences at the Prometric Center at Goregaon. We thought it might be interesting for all you GRE candidates out there to hear about how things worked out for her.
- Name: Shraddha Barawkar
- Branch: Mechanical Engineering
- College: Pune Vidhyarthi Griha’s College of Engineering and Technology
- GRE Date: 5 December 2014
- GRE Center: Prometric Testing Pvt Ltd
- Center Location: Techniplex I, Goregaon (West), Mumbai
Ideally, you should enter your GRE test center full of pep and leave it with a smile! But if you don’t prepare for conditions at the test center or think about travelling there, you may be in for an energy drain that can wipe the smile right off your face. And that can throw off your performance in the GRE!