Once your final list of universities is ready, you can start applying to universities for your much dreamed of ‘MS in US’. Here are the key steps:
- Complete the online application forms
- Request ETS to send your GRE and TOEFL scores to the university/department
- Prepare document packets, consisting of:
- Transcripts in sealed covers
- Recommendations in sealed covers (if not submitted online)
- Financial documents
- Copy of SOP and resume (even if submitted online)
It is really important that you carefully follow all instructions regarding the sending of documents. Please also adhere to prescribed deadlines since the application can be rejected if you are late.
Remember you can always call up the Academy if you feel you can’t carry out this demanding process all alone. We have services that are designed to take care of every difficulty you face – we are always there to help.